miércoles, 12 de junio de 2019

The lie without sense

I'm going to tell you a story that i create.

                                                       The lie without sense


      My name is Anne and today i'm goind to tell my story but this story won't start with "Once upon a time". This is going to start like this............

     When i was five years old i went to school number 5. All my mates bullied me...............so i started to lie. I said that i loved things that i did not or i stopped eating to be thinner. I suffered a lot but i had to makit , because being this way l had friends .

      One day i started feeling sad,tired and very weak, i needed some person to know the truth.

        My mum took me to the hospital, doctors said to me ithas i was depressed. All my mates went to the hospital and said to me sorry a million times. I said -yes!!!. I was verry happy and i felt free.


                                             End.

1 comentario: